View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 30, 2019 at 09:16 PM

I have experienced that challenge many times myself. I have a hard time sometimes writing out the challenges I am facing and have just sat here staring and feeling blank. Then sometimes I get too many thoughts all at once and find I can't possibly keep up with all that I have in my mind to talk about. Then there are times when I do manage to write things out and to be honest, I often feel that when I do that either no one will respond or I will get a response that is critical.

I find that I just don't want to feel so isolated with these deep challenges I have been facing. When I do share to ease the pain of feeling so isolated, the one thing I don't want to experience are either no responses or responses that tell me to "just ignore, don't allow, let it go, you have to accept, walk away, and just, just, just or even stop thinking about it and don't feel this or that". It's because when I get these kind of replies, it silences me and once again makes me feel isolated and "why even bother to talk about it".
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sadveiledbride