View Single Post
Paper Roses

Member Since Jan 2010
14 hugs
given
Frown Jan 01, 2020 at 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
Hi Paper Roses. Sorry for the loss of that active relationship with your children. The most difficult a mother faces is the loss of a child either to death or separation. A child is always a child to a mother no matter what they do.

The only thing I found I can control is my own expectations and reactions to situations. By adjusting those, I am less overwhelmed by unexpected circumstances.

There are many possible reasons why they act the way they do. Could be their biological father is controlling them and filling their head with untrue things. Could be that they are fighting for their independence. The list goes on.

I see the senior lounge has active posts in last day or two. The link is here https://psychcentralforums.com/seniors-lounge/
@CANDC
There father has been trying to sabotage. Funny, he never paid child support or told them to do their homework! Now he is their hero? I know he has lied to them about me. Blaming me for the divorce. But is so sad that they allow him to turn them agai st me?
I was the one who raised them.
Paper Roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Purple,Violet,Blue