View Single Post
Snap66

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2020 at 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
So you are saying you can only post or comment there if you are diagnosed with AvPd? Then how is anybody who suspects they have it or that a family member has it supposed to get help?

I didnt miss that from your previous post. You r post jumps around and is unclear. You are still avoiding the question of what exactly you think it should be. So there should be a requirement that someone shows medical records with a Dx to post there? That means people who have questions cant ask them either.
Sorry about the jumping around on my post.

Perhaps a drop down or a sticky that brings it to the attention that it is a Personality disorder and not a place to run to with your Avoidant stories.
What I mean by avoidant stories is if someone has avoided a person/place or situation they automatically run here to post. They don't post bc its AvPD related... they post bc there only bc they know the forum as Avoidance,.
They ignore /forget or don't care that its a Personality disorder forum...and their is a huge difference between Avoiding and AvPD.

People can post there but the mods should also be in on it to remove any posts if them deem misplaced to this forum such as...
"illusions that others can hear my thoughts"

Avies as factual people... things like this have no bearing on AvPD and should have been moved else where long ago, but no here it still sits even after I brought it to the attention on a moderator.

It’s never alright. It comes and it goes.
It’s always around, even when it don’t show.
They say it gets better. well I guess that it might.
But even when it’s better, it’s never alright.
Snap66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote