given
Angry Jan 02, 2020 at 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
"Soliciting others to join another online community"

Wasn't asking for that.

Quote:
Always consult your mental health professional
Yeah, we don't have one, that's what we were asking for help to find.

Quote:
based on these I can tell you that no one here is supposed to or can give you recommendations for other forums nor can you get your therapy needs met here.
Again, not at all what Elen was asking for. We don't want another forum, we're not trying to get therapy here. We just need to know a good source where we CAN get free therapy online.

This is a really unhelpful post. You've just presented me with a catch 22 in which I need to consult with my therapist which I don't have in order to find a therapist to consult with. If I already had a therapist to consult with I wouldn't be looking for one in the first place.

Quote:
if here in the USA its the law to have health insurance that will cover the costs of medical, mental and dental health care needs.

Not really true by the way. Most health insurance providers have limited or no coverage at all for mental health care. Everything else yeah, but mental health... nope. I've looked into it, there's simply no way to get therapy without paying out of pocket. I literally just looked at the health care plan the law you mentioned provided me with and no where does their web site say anything about mental health or therapy. So I essentially have no insurance that will cover this.

We'll continue to look else where but please do not respond unless you actually intend to provide any helpful information.

Last edited by Universal System; Jan 02, 2020 at 01:29 AM..
Universal System is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rive1976