Thread: Hypersexual
View Single Post
singularity01

Member Since Jan 2020
Default Jan 02, 2020 at 04:53 PM

Hi. This is an issue I deal with periodically. My sense is that I might be bipolar. I got into some big trouble a few years ago with this. I had a really bad depression and then following that I had just an insane sex drive. I skipped out work a bunch of days just to masturbate. I had a same-sex affair with a female friend and then I hooked up with a bunch of guys from Tinder, sometimes without condoms. I went on a six month sexual rampage. My husband kicked me out during this time frame and we nearly got divorced. I was lucky I was able to work it out with him when I came to my senses again. I wrecked a friendship and created a lot of awkwardness with some common friends. It took a long time for my husband to trust me again, but I think we are now at a point where he does. I can't ever cheat on him again though. He won't put it with it ever again. I've been taking an antidepressant that seems to help with depression for the most part, but occasionally I feel that mega high sex drive and it really concerns me. My biggest fear is that I'll get totally out of control like that again and completely wreck my life. I've been working on being more social. I feel like staying connected to other people keeps me in reality. I notice if I'm socially isolated I lose objectivity and that eventually leads to me doing dumb, impulsive stuff like I did before. I'm not so comfortable talking about my hypersexuality issues with my friends though. I'm afraid I'll make them feel uncomfortable or I'll do something inappropriate.
singularity01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FearandLoathing40

Thanks for this!
FearandLoathing40