View Single Post
TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2020 at 06:13 AM

Such good advice in this reading especially beginning at 26:26 (it's sort of a long reading so I suggest just skipping to this part). Readings like this are so much better than DBT, psychoanalysis, etc. from my POV.

It is never to late to work on and improve our lives. Quotes from video: ...we must do all that we can do and if you have done everything that you can do there's nothing to worry about if you haven't done everything you can do then there's time to get working on something.."

The law of giving and receiving--you will always get something out of the work you do but also make sure there is balance. Charity and kindness are so good and create good karma but make sure you give to yourself first. My POV is that we are only able to be charitable when we give to ourselves what we need but just giving to yourself only is not fulfilling either. She speaks in this video of the need for balance. ...and maybe you've made a promise to yourself...but we keep giving away to others so that we can't fulfill for ourselves...

YouTube
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn