View Single Post
BBGR

Member Since Jan 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 03, 2020 at 02:58 PM

I do think I have a sex addiction.

That's also why I really do think is a problem with me (for sure not with my partner), and no matter which any other woman with whom I would have been in a relationship with, I would have done similar.

I told my fiance I think I am somehow "obsessed with sex" (even tho I do not think about it all the time, and I have days when I really would not want to cheat, neither have the mood for no matter which woman to have sex with)

I also told her that I can make sex with other women, but I see them like a "pizza" - with no feelings at all, just to use for my addiction - something that I like.

We somehow discussed this and I think she knows I did oral sex with others. I do not want to share everything with her because it will only hurt her - I do not see the purpose to give all this details. Of course also because I fear she will eventually dump me.

The problem that made me cheat in the first place I think is also that I did not found this as something very bad.
In my mind it was not something very wrong - just like I want to eat a very good meal, like that I wanted to do some fantasizes with some other women. Things I find exciting only if it is with a woman I have not did anything sexually yet.

Now is somehow the same - I sometimes have strong urge to do something like this and find it difficult to retain myself

I fear not to become more and more obsessed with this, to hurt my fiance, lie to her, to lose money without purpose etc
BBGR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, CutegirlS