View Single Post
mateo40

Member Since Jan 2020
Default Jan 03, 2020 at 04:36 PM

Sometimes I wished things were as clear to me as they're to you.

Yes, your stories sound a little strange, but they're not that bad. If I were you, I'd just limit my social interactions to the people who know me and will treat me well.

In my case, I've taken several online tests trying to know whether I have some sort of OCD or even Autism, as I literally have no friends, no boyfriend and spend most of my time alone at home (except for the time I spend working). But online tests are not enough. The results say that there might be something wrong with me, but they don't know exactly what it is.

I'm reading body language all of the time. I make assumptions about people and always end up thinking they don't stand me or they just hate me.

I honestly hate social interactions, especially if there's a lot of people involved. I don't have any problem going out with a friend and grab a beer. But when there are more people involved, I feel really uncomfortable.

I would love to have a group of people just like me, in order to interact with others with the same problems, whatever they are.
mateo40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote