View Single Post
Uncharted

Member Since Feb 2017
40 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2020 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBGR View Post
not 100% happy with my partner I think is very probably - and normal in the mean time

Of course she is not perfect, neither our relationship

But I've never found in my whole life another woman that is as compatible with me as she is

And nobody is perfect, neither any relationship

I am almost sure if I would have another GF I would have done the same - probably not the first months in the "honeymoon" period, but certainly after a while

If I would blame my GF and search for another woman to have a relation with, I will most probably do that for whole my life, because I will never find someone "perfect" (it does not exists)

And if the problem is within me (which I think most probably is the case), no matter which partner I have, I will do the same

This is kinda easy for me to figure out, because my "addiction" and fantasy is to do sexual stuff with women that I don't know - and after I do sexual stuff with even a very attractive woman, I kinda lose interest quickly after
Of course no one is perfect. But when we cheat there's always a reason.

I think you've taken a good step by not blaming it all on her and recognizing it's probably your issue causing this.

You keep describing your "addiction"/fantasy but have you ever thought why it happens? Why does it have to be strangers and not someone else? There's a reason it is the way it is. If you don't know why exactly you're doing it, you won't be able to stop it. Also, you're not sure if this even is an addiction and of course no one here can actually diagnose anything. We can only assume from what you're telling us and already know. And thats why I recommended an open mind and a therapist.
Uncharted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CutegirlS