View Single Post
BBGR

Member Since Jan 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 05, 2020 at 02:27 AM

I think the whole marriage thing is more important for you. For me I repeat, is just a paper. I do it mostly because she wants that. She is, as I said, aware I have a problem like that, even tho I did not told her the exact details of the strange sexual things I did (I don't really think she wants to know them anyway, I don't find the purpose). For me it s the same as only being in relation with her (which I want of course)

I though the forum is more with professional therapists, but obviously I am wrong.

I should have asked please for advice only from qualified therapists specialized in addictions (that's what I hoped I can find here), I really don't need the blame and to be pointed out by everyone that things their relation is perfect and have the illusion that married men do not fantasize at all about other women. Obviously as here their are also plenty married women, is a sensitive topic.

Even tho I "cheated" on her, and lied to her about this, I still think we have a great relationship, one that is rare to find this days (If I look everywhere from what I know in real life, really it seems that way)

If I knew she has a "bizarre desire to get cunnilingus from strangers" I would not want to know all the details, but I would have chosen anytime to have a loving supporting gf that's all the time with me and have this problem, instead one that is acting like a ***** in every day life with me etc You get my point.

"Cheating" is a subjective word to me. For me is much worse when a man neglect his GF, don't spend time to her, it is not nice to her etc etc Having other addictions, even like internet addiction, can be even worse in my opinion (spending hours on internet neglecting her partner)
Or to cheat emotionally with other women, have "love affairs" etc I understand I have a problem with my strange addiction and I want to change, but honestly I find it much more worse to cheat emotionally, to neglect your significant other etc then simply do protected oral sex with hookers out of impulsion/mental problem.

Last edited by BBGR; Jan 05, 2020 at 03:00 AM..
BBGR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CutegirlS