View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2020 at 07:28 AM

I understand your Concerns, @jrae! It is definitely confusing when Doctors say different things. However, I'd still encourage you to report anything that you're experiencing to your B.I. Doctor. I understand your Fear, but Doctors have no reason to hurt us - they're there just to help us after all! Unfortunately it is hard to find the right Meds and it can take quite a bit before finding the right Match as everyone is different! Please talk to your Doctors about ALL of this as soon as you can. The longer you'll wait, the more difficult things will become. Express ALL of your concerns as well. I can relate to your frustration! Have Faith in Them and in God as well and I am sure things will work out sooner or later! We are also here for you if you want to talk and you can PM me ANYTIME if you want to vent, although I'm no medical expert myself unfortunately! But please do reach out here and to anyone you can and you trust IRL if you can find someone! I am so sorry you have no one to talk to! That is certainly hard! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @jrae, your Family, your Friends, your Doctors and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, jrae, winter4me