View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 04:32 AM

You will give a good life to your son by loving him more than anything else on this planet.

People who have not 2 pennies to rub together find ways to raise beautiful, joyous children all over the world. It is only in countries like America and China, where we measure our value by material metrics and other BS "Status" symbols, that we think if our child is not riding around in a turbocharged Audi, that we are being horrible parents. Not saying this is you, btw. Just sayin'. This is America.

As for work, I think you are coming into some conflict between how you think you should be treated and how your evaluator and that manager with the tepid response are , in fact, treating you. This may sound weird, but the problem is actually not them. They are just perfectly being exactly who and what they are. This is who they are. Your expectation that they should treat you 'fairly' is the problem. Not having that expectation met is causing you distress. The problem, actually , is you.

So, you are def doing the right thing looking for a new job. You may have to compromise in the short term. People compromise all the time. It's life. Whatever the case, you need to remove yourself from this hostile, unsupportive environment as soon as possible. Don't force a square peg into a round hole. There are plenty of employers out thee who will treat you much better than these losers.

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue