View Single Post
sugahorse1
Upwards and Onwards!

Member Since Mar 2010
309 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 07:54 AM

Thanks so much for sharing! I tried Provigil because I was always exhausted and found it to be a super drug! Just became too expensive when I had to pay out of pocket and it was highly scheduled.
I think I may need to go back to trying the SSRI's and hope something will work. It is a pity that Wellbutrin is not registered here, for depression anyway, as they do prescribe it for smoke cessation.
I will probably be lucky to even be assigned a psychiatrist at all, without being able to be too picky about what age they are.
Ultimately, my depression is debilitating. It needs to change. I am happy to try any anti-depressant without fear that it may cause mania, as I have never experienced full blown mania anyway, so it is a risk I am more than willing to take, as long as the depression goes away.
And the brain fog needs to go away - I struggle to listen to simple conversations

Current dx: Bipolar Disorder Unspecified

Current Meds: Epitec (Lamotrigine) 300mg, Solian 50mg, Seroquel 25mg PRN, Metformin 500mg, Klonopin prn
sugahorse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
Stef447