View Single Post
RockyRoad007

Member Since Jun 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 10:00 AM

I have also gone from one thing to another. Smoked my first joint at 13. LSD first time at 17. Booze and drugs all thru my teens, twenties etc.
I have been bipolar 2 since my early teens, and suffered from extreme insecurity and shyness, along with all the problems untreated bp2 brings. Alcohol and drugs alleviated those problems - at least that was my perception. Inhibitions went out the window.

I quit drinking about 25 years ago, but am now struggling with overeating, and excessive marijuana use. My current bane is potato chips.
I was also anorexic as a teen, so my relationship with food has long been problematic.

My big issue (dilemma) is getting rid of my giant pile of marijuana. I don't want to in case I slip, and I want to so I don't slip.
I grew two marijuana plants last summer that ended up being over six feet tall, and full of big juicy buds. I was ecstatic that I could get stoned to my heart's content, but I lack control and started being stoned better than 8 hours every day. I grew 3 plants two years ago, and the same thing happened. Don't know why I didn't learn from that. I don't like being around other people when I'm stoned, so it has the effect of isolating me.

So, in a nutshell, most of my life has been about self medicating, and I'm not a youngster. I am a 60 year old woman.
RockyRoad007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, Kozel