View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 10:13 AM

I had a conversation before Thanksgiving with my CEO. It was an official "meeting".

He said back then that leadership is my next step, and I agreed. He said either within our company, or elsewhere. Ok...

So our current leadership STINKS. My boss is uninspiring, and so is our team manager. Our leadership is seriously LACKING, and we as a team have lost a lot of important business as a direct result.

I have a powerpoint presentation I've pulled together that shows the missing missing of our current leadership's approach, and what I bring to the table, as a potential leader of the team.

My therapist (who is a bad therapist) suggested I wait until Feb or March to approach my CEO again with a meeting about taking on a leadership role. She says to lay low and not have a meeting so close to the last one.

I am getting a gut feeling that I should approach him NOW or very soon. We just lost more business as well, and I think I could help retain business far better.

So my question: Do I listen to my therapist or follow my gut?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote