Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Thanks, @seesaw! Oops, I should explain better.

I was planning on giving it at least a week before I approach the CEO. I am honestly more angry at my therapist right now than at the ineptitude within the leadership and company. lol. She really sucks. I did call today and spoke with the health manager who will find me a new therapist.

I've been allowing my thoughts and ideas to form into solid ones before approaching my CEO again, so I've been thinking this through since Thanksgiving. I feel ready.. or nearly ready.

My sense of urgency more so comes from seeing the business failing, and with me having some potentially good solutions to retain business better and improve our team's output.
Yeah, that's all I was suggesting. Especially, giving him a few days to cool down from losing more business too. I'm sure the people at the top are feeling really stressed too so you don't want to be having the conversation when he isn't in a good space either.

Glad you called about a new T.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope