Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2020 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
...My CEO told me he sees me in a leadership role. He tried to fit me into one, but it did not work out internally.
Have these issues been clarified? what does "did not work out internally" last time mean to you, and how would things be different this time? You dont have to answer for me, of course, but it does feel like youre shortchanging this area. Yeah, i expect full disclosure!

What concerns me most about what your CEO said at your last meeting, is that he said TWO things, and you are ignoring one and assuming the other is a go. You are assuming he sees you in a leadership role at THIS company. You are ignoring that he ALSO said, "or some other company."

I think people here are seeing yellow flags or caution flashing lights that we feel like you are just blowing through. If we didnt care, we wouldnt risk warning you when we know you dont want to hear it. We know gut feelings. Weve PAID for gut feelings. We might not be the most whats the word well-spoken kindly whatever, but some of us are the most burned. So please pardon our caution.
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote