View Single Post
Foo Fighter

Member Since Oct 2017
87 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2020 at 12:45 AM

I'm sorry for all the crazy stuff but it's been an odd month. A former employer of mine who made my life hell is trying to reach out to me and I really don't feel comfortable with her doing so. I might be being the asshole here but to her I was too slow and too stupid. It did a number on my self esteem and I developed depression, drank and self destructive behavior. I had anxiety for the longest time wondering if I would run into her in public and she would tell everyone how stupid I was. That last one was irrational but I was afraid until I moved from my hometown that I would run into her. Now she is kind of involved with my mother's work and I sort of ran into her.....Now I'm too afraid to visit my mom at work ( is she going to be there? What if she hears something? Or tells them something?) I just talked about my current job. It was all I could do. I'm sorry for sounding dramatic but it doesn't feel safe going to visit anymore. I found out this morning she sent a friend request to me on Facebook and I declined it. I felt very uncomfortable that she even sent one. I'm not trying to sound dramatic but I just don't want to deal with her. I get it may be an offer to apologize but I'm not accepting it. What she did was inexcusable and I don't want to hear "Sorry I threw you under the bus, it was out of my hands" or some other copout like that. I just don't want her back in again. Sorry for the rant.
Foo Fighter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady, SlumberKitty