View Single Post
simplex

Member Since Sep 2019
51 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2020 at 10:08 AM

Good for you on stopping if you identified it as a problem. I had gotten into a pattern of daily use with it myself and decided that it had become too much of my life a few days ago. My wife was a daily smoker and I got into the habbit with her. But we too isolate ourselves too much like you said, and I believe I was getting a building resentment about it. I have a history of alcohol abuse but haven't had a drink in almost 5 years this May. Think I was justifying my Cannabis use because there were no negative consequences (though I would argue it makes us lethargic long-term, and can be psychologically addictive as an escape and unhealthy coping mechanism) and I wasn't boozing.

Like you have sleep issues at the moment but it's only been 3 days. I already see improvement. I take two 5 MG melatonin gummies. I've also started Chantix to quit smoking cigarettes so not sure if that's impacting things. I would be careful of the Ativan and Ambian. I don't have direct experience with them but have known people that started off fine and got to a place of abuse with them. But again, congrats. I hope you keep posting updates about your progress with it and good luck to you!
simplex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, emgreen