View Single Post
Bookworm257

Member Since Jun 2017
16 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2020 at 03:26 PM

Does anyone feel like they're stuck in an endless loop?

It goes like this:
I am happy for a little while, and things are going good -->
I mess some things up and things start to go downhill just a little (I have ADHD and make frequent mistakes in things I do, or have trouble starting/finishing goals) -->
I try to keep it together but I mess up more and more, and it gets worse. I start to feel sad, depressed, and hopeless, and worry about how things in the future will turn out -->
I go into another episode of depression, and I start to really hate myself and feel like everything I do just fails, my life continues to go downhill -->
I am in serious pain, maybe even suicidal, because everything is hopeless and I always mess things up no matter what I try -->
Some little stroke of luck happens and one or two things go my way, so I try a little harder, and try to remind myself of that one thing that went my way -->
Things start to brighten up a little, but I'm still anxious about it -->
I am happy for a little while, and things are going good -->

And on and on. If things are going good for me, I always end up messing it up and I fail without even knowing where I went wrong. The good in my life never lasts very long, and I always end up in a dark place. I've had at least one episode of depression a year since 2015 and I don't know if I can on much longer like this. I feel like I just disappoint everyone in my life. I feel stupid, worthless, and hopeless. I will never do anyhting with my life and I feel like my own parents hate me (which is crazy, because they're LITERALLY MY PARENTS, but I honestly feel this way).

I don't want to live anymore in this life if it all just ends in a bad place no matter what I try.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Does anyone else feel stuck in an endless loop with no way to get out?
Bookworm257 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely, MickeyCheeky, Purple,Violet,Blue, WastingAsparagus, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky