View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 10:36 AM

I opened up to a few work colleagues last night after a few drinks. We had a social gathering at a bar to say goodbye to a work colleague who's leaving.

Well, I spilled the beans to a few people about what's REALLY going on behind the scenes for me, including the issues I face with my boss and about talking to the CEO about a leadership role. I went on and on, when I should have kept my mouth shut!

Now I am kicking myself for it, I am very anxious it will backfire on me, and I am SO angry at myself for getting loose after a few drinks!

GRRR GRRRR GRRRR.

I know why i did it... I am all alone at work with my struggles, I lost my single confidante at work who left the company two months ago, AND I have no therapist right now.

I just feel like the biggest A-hole and worry that I've alienated my colleagues. I think the writing's on the wall: I should just leave the company.

My usual f-up self is f-ing up again.

Please be gentle with me, if you do respond to this... I'm looking for supportive replies only, not constructive criticism. I'm already aware that I made a huge mistake and that I probably should not have said a single word. I am already very upset with myself for this.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Discombobulated, Purple,Violet,Blue, SlumberKitty, Turtle_Rider, winter4me