Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
It's probably not as bad as you think it is. And if anyone brings it up, just say, "I was blowing off steam, that's all. I'm excited to get back to work and kick ***." And don't mention it at all. Everyone gripes about work. I'm sure they have gripes too.
Thank you, @seesaw. I need to hear this right now. My anxiety is through the roof, and I already have anxiety issues.

I didn't share how arrogant I may have sounded to my colleagues. That's why I fear I've alienated them. What a total jerk I am. My gripes and arrogance got the best of me. But I am so sick and tired of hearing my boss and our manager say things that are just flat out wrong, and of our team being poorly led by leaders who really don't know all of what they're doing. And my team members are so grossly unaware of how poorly led they are. They don't even realize it.

I should just kiss goodbye any thoughts of a promotion. Sometimes I really hate myself.

I greatly appreciate your supportive reply.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote