View Single Post
kiminey65

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 03:35 PM

My husband does take lorazapam as needed for his anxiety. Seldom more than twice/day, and a small dose (.5) He is urrently not taking an anti depressant, but is taking Lamictal and newly prescribed Latuda to piggy back with it. He will see the Psychiatrist (NP) Thursday to hopefully talk with her to see what else out there for his relief. We both wonder about Gabapentin. One drug that hasn't been tried. He has spoken to a few people who say it helps lessen their anxiety and also relieves their sore joints. Both are symptoms that would help my husband feel better if he could find relief.

He also is trying to work on his self awareness of things and situations. He needs to get to the root of why he hoards objects so loyally. The mess paralyzes him in winter as he ruminates over the sheer volume of his messes! In summer, he wakes up & cherishes all his ideas again... I fear his inability to think of anything but HIMSELF will not iron out anytime soon. It's like he is his own worse enemy. And simply not an ounce of fun to deal with.

I am sorry to hijack this happy thread. I wish he could get to where you are!
kiminey65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
USMCBIPOLAR7