Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,139 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyMop View Post
I just want people to spend time with. I don’t expect anybody to listen to all of my problems. I wish I could meet other people like me who have no family and who understand what it’s like.

It seems like on here and some of the other on-site places I go to, from what people talk about in their lives, it sounds very much like me. Just like this quote above. One time I had someone on here I had PM'ed with and felt like I had a lot in common. He had been divorced and I never had. That's one thing we didn't have in common. Other than that, we did and I really enjoyed writing to him. But it ended when he decided not to write anymore and had mentioned that he wanted to end it all.

I feel like I'm the only one who does not have a good social life. There are two other guys at where I live who are single and I think that they are older than me. I don't see them that much. One guy is fairly nice but he seems delusional and he always talks about going to parties. I get the feeling that he's just making that up. I've never seen him with anyone. And then there's another guy who doesn't talk much. But when he does he has negative things to say that's upsetting. So that's how it is with me.

They say to reach out to others that you think are lonely. For me I hardly know of anyone that's like that. And if they are, then I'd be too afraid that I might be too intrusive. On the other hand, I think that people know that I am alone and they don't bother to reach out to me. So it's like, "why should I reach out?".
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
LilyMop