View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 07:22 PM

I’ve been completely exhausted all week. Not sure why as I’ve been getting adequate sleep. Work was rough a couple of days because my student was acting up terribly. He will be leaving at the end of next week and I will be getting the other student in the classroom. He is autistic and perseverates on the negative. He has screaming tantrums too. But I think I will be able to deal with him because he doesn’t scream at people, just screams in general.

It was so nice out today. Sixty eight and sunny. For NJ, that’s unusual in January. We went to the park for about an hour and a half. It was nice being outside.

Tomorrow my son has a birthday party to go to. It’s supposed to be warm again but rainy. So I guess I’ll just sit in the mall (the party is at a virtual gaming place in the mall) with some Starbucks for an hour and a half.

Hopefully I’ll have some more energy next week!

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, downandlonely, giddykitty, Innerzone, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina