Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Jan 11, 2020 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd rock View Post
I would try basically anything short of a prefrontal lobotomy as long as it was recommended by a medical doctor. I wish you the best of luck in your path. I hope it continues to work and that you become well.
I know the feeling. I'm so desperate. My diagnoses reads like alphabet soup. ADHD, PTSD, OCD, GAD, AND BIPOLAR 2. That's all I can remember. I've had 4 incidences of suicidal intentions just this year. I was hospitalized in May. The last time I attempted it was in 2016. I've tried to kill myself 4 times. I was 15 the first time. I'm now 57 and I won't live to see 60 at this rate.

My son tells me I'm the strongest person he's ever known. He said when your carrying around 500 lbs on your back, you have to expect that your going to fall down occasionally.

If I fall down again, i doubt I'll get back up again. I'm very, very tired of my own brain.

I am starting to feel better. It's very subtle, though. I noticed that while i still have some anxiety, i no longer feel like there's an elephant sitting on my chest. I'll take it! I've not had a depressive episode since starting the infusions, but Its only been 2 weeks

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Purple,Violet,Blue