Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2020 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
Okay so I woke up feeling pretty dreadful. In addition to the hormone stuff I always complain about (sorry!) I had the flu shot yesterday (a little late in the game, I know) and it left me feeling extra tired and achy, although getting the flu would make me feel a lot worse of course. I made myself meet up with a friend and we ate lunch at her place and painted. After lunch I took some ibuprofen and honestly it helped a lot, between that and hanging out with a friend I feel pretty much fine now. So, I question if either inflammation was making me feel physically and mentally unwell or if maybe just the fact that I was feeling unwell made me feel depressed. It is also quite sunny today which probably further helped my mood. I do have another outside project I have to work on and I am not sure I can handle it within the time frame I have, so we shall see how that goes. Trying not to stress out too much over it.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'll be going back to check in on everyone's posts shortly.
I'm so glad youre doing better! Good luck on your project.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Thanks for this!
yellow_fleurs