Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2020 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
Hi Christina. You're so sweet how you so often follow up on us here.

I'm in one of those states of mind where a "How are you?" from many people would bring a response of "I'm OK", but really I am still in a downswing.

I had an awful night sleep last night. One nightmare after another. I've been struggling with guilt, lately. I've been wanting my husband and myself to runaway together.

You defiantly not “ yourself” overall is your sleep being disturbed all mostly nightly or each night at the point?

I know your last Pdoc visit he decided to leave your meds alone which I think is good at times, but maybe now it is time for a increase or a decrease I know that’s helped you in the past.

I do think it’s time to be very proactive about your current state of mind.

Has there been a uptick in you having to be more involved in your Dads care ? Or calling or seeing him ? Or just the thought knocks you sideways.

Running away is a very common reaction when we are just not feeling right. We either want to hide in bed or get out of town.

When do you see your Pdoc? If it’s not in the next couple days I’d certainly call and get in sooner, probably just seeing him will soothe you a bit. Next appt with T ??

I personally would get in with both this week. Get this straightened out much sooner rather than later when you could possibly get worse.

Do you feel safe about your husband going back to work tomorrow? How will being alone effect you ?

I’m worried for you and just want to see you back stable and enjoying your daily life again.

I’m always around for you

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123