Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2020 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
Okay so I woke up feeling pretty dreadful. In addition to the hormone stuff I always complain about (sorry!) I had the flu shot yesterday (a little late in the game, I know) and it left me feeling extra tired and achy, although getting the flu would make me feel a lot worse of course. I made myself meet up with a friend and we ate lunch at her place and painted. After lunch I took some ibuprofen and honestly it helped a lot, between that and hanging out with a friend I feel pretty much fine now. So, I question if either inflammation was making me feel physically and mentally unwell or if maybe just the fact that I was feeling unwell made me feel depressed. It is also quite sunny today which probably further helped my mood. I do have another outside project I have to work on and I am not sure I can handle it within the time frame I have, so we shall see how that goes. Trying not to stress out too much over it.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'll be going back to check in on everyone's posts shortly.

I also felt a bit achey a few years ago after my flu shot but I’d rather have that than full blown flu, it’s killed so many already this season.

I’m glad your day perked up. I had gray damp day here , I think the sun is due back tomorrow!

Hugs from:
Sunflower123