View Single Post
Rustyfinger

Member Since Sep 2019
9 hugs
given
Default Jan 12, 2020 at 09:55 PM

I don't see her as motherly, fortunately. She's more like a close friend to me.

As for triggers, there's two:

-Some things she says and her tone. I came to her office 5 minutes-ish late. She said "I'm going to adjust the clock". I made a gesture with my hands apologizing. Then said " I don't if you deserve...(small pause followed by a small chuckle)...compassion" The last word sounded so soft and sensual from her mouth.

-The way she dresses. There are days when she wears a nice and cool dress (she is sensitive to heat). She had a short skirt and her legs crossed. She was kind of sliding on her couch and her skirt was creeping up, leaving not so much to imagination. I didn't told her anything because I didn't wanted to embarass her and eventually she fixed her posture.

I feel shame of looking at her body, and I try to avoid to do it: if she drops her pen and her boobs show, then I'll look the other way. This was until last session, when she was checking me up (from eyes to toes). When she approached the door, I thought "To hell with it..." and took a not so quick glance at her when she turned her back on me.

She is a very caring, funny, compassionate, intelligent and beautiful woman. I fell for her really really hard
Rustyfinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Lonelyinmyheart, Merope