View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Jan 14, 2020 at 09:35 AM

i am sorry you feel I am being negative....you post in a forum and you will get replies. because you disagree with my opinion, does not mean it is non-supportive, it just means that it is a different opinion. I post to offer support. other's agreed with my opinion, so I wonder why you did not call them out for agreeing with me, would not their support also be wrong?

honestly people can offer support in many different manners. I re read my post and honestly do not see anything negative within it. I along with others bring a different view to the table, just as you do when you respond to a post. kindly reread my post and tell me where the negative aspect is.

thanks for reminding me to examine my issues. they are in check, but thanks. I've worked in toxic environments, plenty of them, both as a lower level employee and as a upper level manager. I understand the conflict. over 25+ years of employment in both the private and government sectors provide me with a pretty decent overview of the workplace.

look, you posted about a quote. I offered an alternative viewpoint...something to consider perhaps until you can get out. geez, sorry if offereing you something to give you support (as in the strong can stay & survive and change the workplace) seemed to be so offensive to you.

you want to leave your workplace, by all means do it. no one is stopping you. least of all me. again best of luck in your pursuit.

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672