View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Jan 14, 2020 at 09:59 AM

I am not saying you have no guts. take a deep breath. I offered a different explanation to the quote. some people opt to leave in adversity, others stay to fight. your choice. fight or flight. basic human nature. you posted a quote, I offered my opinion ..something which when posting to a public forum you tend to get.

I don't aim to trigger you. not my mission. but different people, different opinions, different responses...why are you not upset with those who agreed with my comment? are they not unsupportive either?

I offer my comments in good faith, if they trigger you I am sorry, again, not my goal. and you say my posts are "almost always triggering" how am I to know which ones will or will not bother you?

perhaps some of the triggering is on your side, just a thought. there is no malice on my side..what you read is what I meant. if you don't want responses to your post I don't know what to tell you...you say you only want support, well support looks different to each individual. what can I say.

this is all I am going to add to the issue. I have said more then enough. really there is nothing additional I can add to the issue without being redundant. I wish you luck in all your endeavors, what ever they may be.