Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2020 at 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I visited my NP yesterday. I cried all the way there and during the visit and after the visit talking to my daughter. I wasn’t necessarily looking for a med adjustment because my SAD is fairly hard to treat. She said she’d see me in March and to let the increased Vraylar have more time to kick in. I’ve been on the increased dose since mid December. I am disappointed at her response. I understand that I have severe, treatment resistant depression on a good day but it’s early in the game to give up.

I’m going out to a movie tonight to get my mind off things. I have to notarize and fedex a medical form that has very emotional connotations for me. I’m having a hard time getting it done. Looking for signs to move forward.

On a brighter note, I’ll probably be meeting M Monday to visit. I didn’t think I’d see her until February so that cheers me up. I have a dessert recipe that I want to try out and take to her.

I’ve calculated that it is 19.71 weeks until the pool opens...my happy time. I’ve made some goals and plans to see me through this period of time.

Warm regards to all and hugs to all those that are struggling.

I hope meds kick in very very soon! Light box??

I am happy you see M sooner than you thought !! Fantastic

I’d be counting down the weeks also

I’m always around if you need me

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, Wild Coyote