Member Since Mar 2011
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2020 at 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1728 View Post
So ..
A status update...I had my annual review last month and looks like this other guy said a lot of negative things about me. He got promoted and I ended up with the second lowest rating possible. I have another post with the ramifications of this but suffice to say I am looking for another job.
Congrats on the new baby. A new baby can change everything and is quite an adjustment and can certainly lead to less sleep. What benefits the child the most is having fun, play, good memories with dad, positive memories and not dad being stressed all the time. Do your best to save for college and don't let it break you down. Though we did that for our child, it still was not enough. Some years more can be saved, some years not as much. It's so important your child feel loved and have positive memories with you.

Sorry the JERK ended up getting the promotion. It's what he wanted and gave you a hard time so he could complain about you making his chances of getting promoted better. He sounds like a real snake. Unfortunatley, they be out there in them woods.

Keep learning new skills in your field so you can better protect yourself.

Remember this too, "Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning".
Keep your focus going forward.

Last edited by Open Eyes; Jan 14, 2020 at 10:49 PM..
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote