View Single Post
Littleleaf

Member Since Jan 2020
6 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I love video games also! It makes me happy to read about anyone who has a passion for handheld devices particularly! I probably own most of the 3ds games the original post mentioned. I also own a variety of retro Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance games that I enjoy playing along with my gamecube and N64. The Switch is pretty cool as well as far as contemporary stuff goes. (Obviously I'm a Nintendo fanatic!) I'm a huge Pokemon fan. Some other favorite titles are Zelda, Mario Bros., Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunters, Stardew Valley, Terraria, Tem Tem, Diablo, and many others. When my mind won't shut down an ol' nostalgic video game is the best medicine for me. It only takes ten minutes and that's enough to jump start me back into a normal rhythm and continue on if I need it. I've never really gotten into open world games consistently but I have had fun with them. They are very involved and that is what tends to turn me away. I have a big enough checklist of games I want to play to add anymore right now. haha! Plus I like simple anyway. I play to relax, not to stress out over getting killed by a 7 year old Fortnite prodigy.
Littleleaf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, newtus, SlumberKitty