Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2020 at 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretwister View Post
you hit her word for word . . . " we will give it a few more weeks " . . . I wanted to go back to doxipen that I have used for years she said to much of a heart risk and refused . . .

and on top of all that she said no futher med changes of any kind till I start back into therapy . . .

so I have started the fmla process at work . . . I quit therapy last year cause my manager wrote me up for going to the DR (therapy) so much . . . so hopefully corp HR will approve everything . . .

oh and just for fun my blood pressure on the Viibryd is up about 30-40 points but she says can't be because it is not listed as a side effect . . . quess I am imagening it . . .

Well I wish I was wrong

Doxipen does indeed carry the risk of long QT

I’m glad you got the ball rolling with HR for FMLA to kick in and do what it’s for.

Maybe just do what I call word vomit Therapy ... just dump it all out , everything and see if your T can find the best place to start, I’ve done it many times.

As for your Blood pressure ??? Swing by a pharmacy after work for 10-14 days , log your blood pressure each day.. if your still seeing the increase her “ it’s not listed as a side effect “ doesn’t much matter... you don’t need a heart attack or stroke. SHE needs not be aware and action must be taken.

Are you still on a prn?

My advice is stretch and jump through some of the hoops (T) and .. ugh... give it another several weeks.

I think once your back in Therapy it might really help you , meds can and will only do some much. I fully believe holding all emotions in might be part of your problems.

Hang in there, you have roughed out some times much harder, you got this my friend I’m always here for you

Thanks for this!
wiretwister