View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2020 at 06:38 AM

((((((Aviza))))))) Yes, do comforting things for yourself right now. I am very sorry that you are in pain and feeling sad.

I think this guy said all the right things that you wanted to hear, and it seems he led you on. I don't think it was in truth, given that he couldn't say that you were dating after 2 months, and after all the sweet nothings he gave you. He used you, and that hurts, and I'm very sorry for that.

I've been in your shoes before, when I was so desperate for love that I ignored all the red flags. It's easy enough to do when you want to feel love and to be loved. One red flag was when he backed off in the beginning after you brought up whether he would marry again and if he would tell his older children that he's dating after just 3 dates.

Try to see this as a lesson in love. It's a hard lesson, yes, but it's a lesson. Please next time, don't bring up marriage so quickly, don't rush things, and take it slowly. Allow things to naturally develop and much more slowly. People typically don't fall in love that quickly, nor say the things he did so soon. Those are all red flags that perhaps it wasn't genuine.

Sending you healing hugs as well.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Breaking Dawn