Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2020 at 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsHope View Post
Yeah is bad as I feel I can't cry either. I will keep the prayers coming even though I have been losing my faith because of the turmoil my lift has become - why all the suffering ?

Hope your 6th infusion tomorrow helps - are you feeling better than before you started ? I wonder how long these feelings will last, I hope it's a true cure ?
Why all the suffering? It serves no useful purpose as far as I can see. Yeah, maybe it does make you stronger, but if that's the only way to learn to be stronger, I'd rather be weak, thank you very much.

I am definitely better. Before I was severely depressed and extremely suicidal. Now I'm happier I think. I haven't had a major depressive episode since starting the treatments and I rarely go two weeks without one, so there's that. My OCD seems better and so does my anxiety, though both are still bad enough to be disruptive.

Overall though, I have to say, I am glad I'm doing this. It may not be The Cure, but its damn close. I'll take any improvement I can get.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote