Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2020 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
I’ve been living all my life with the same feeling and thoughts about people rejecting me. I neither wonder or test myself, it’s “my fate” “ my truth”. From my knowledge what it fails is that you are the first who doesn’t like yourself. Maybe you are being very hard on yourself when you sort of think you failed or made a mistake.
There are people who are popular, they tend to be liked by many people because of his/her extrovert personality, they have social skills.
Perhaps you are not in that group, so I’m not. Maybe, we don’t even need it. But I can assure you that your lack of self-confidence and insecurities are playing bad games with you.
But, hey...you must know that, right? The solution is not easy. I’m still dealing with it.
Self-care and self-love and being compassionate with yourself helps.
Perhaps, you will have your down moments, your doubtful moments, let yourself even these moments. You have the right to not feeling well or confident in some moments. Let yourself even this fact.
Ever made therapy to treat this issue?
I've been hurt in the past when I thought I was doing ok but apparently I was disliked, so there is where my insecurities lie. I'll get these feelings like it will happen again.
As for therapy, yes I have talked about these issues and she kinda told me the same thing you did. It's in my head! Lol but it wasn't that one time! I know i know. I can't logically feel that everyone is like that. Perhaps they had their own issues. It's still something I have to work on though and if I feel I'm getting too annoying, I take breaks so that I don't make situations worse by becoming too needy. If that makes sense. I'm glad I've found a safe space to share this though.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42227, Fuzzybear, Purple,Violet,Blue