View Single Post
Anonymous49235

Default Jan 17, 2020 at 04:39 AM

On multiple occasions, a manager at work called my name multiple times and I never answered. Why? Because I didn't hear her. She never believed me when I said I didn't hear her. Well, I was doing something else. She called for me 5 times? ok well I didn't hear her any of those times.

She's not the only one. The GM sometimes tell me to do something 3 or 4 times b4 I hear him. He doesn't accuse me of ignoring him. Yet, she says I never listen and ignore the hell out of her. If I'm getting something done, I'm focusing on it. How can anyone expect me to hear anything more than few feet away? Yet the GM even told me on multiple occasions I had ignored HER. He thinks I didn't listen to her purposely. I only remember 2 of these occasions and it was only bc I was told about them immediately after it happened.

I could be getting out of a friend's car when they drop me off somewhere (like work) and as I get out, she be yelling my name several times but I wouldn't hear a thing. Then she be so damn offended. Well I was already several feet away.

When I used to work at Arby's, I would be off to get something done and a manager had YELLED my name to do something else and I didn't hear her at all. She said there's no way I couldn't have heard her. Like lay off on me. I answer if I hear you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01