View Single Post
Werewoman
Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 17, 2020 at 12:45 PM

Find Ketamine Infusion Clinics | Ketamine Clinics Directory | The leading source of ketamine clinics, news, and information

If you have TRD, treatment resistant depression, don't walk, RUN to the nearest ketamine clinic. Cost varies quite a bit. The clinic I go to is $500 per infusion. I had to pay $170 for each treatment. Insurance covered the rest. Yes, it's expensive. Borrow the money, run up your credit cards, whatever it takes, but get to a clinic.

It was scary at first because I didn't know what to expect. Ketamine is a powerful drug. It's my understanding that it's used as a street drug. I can't imagine anyone abusing it. It literally numbs your body and your emotions. It takes you to the place where nothing hurts.

I hope this thread has been helpful for anyone suffering as I once did. Feel free to post your experience.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote