View Single Post
Thriving101

Member Since Nov 2019
68 hugs
given
Default Jan 17, 2020 at 11:47 PM

I’m really not doing well. I am a survivor of domestic violence with my ex and I have ptsd. Severe ptsd. My ex was more emotionally financially abusive not too much physical but he put me through so much. I feel like nobody can relate to me. I feel so alone. We have a son together and it’s really hard having to keep in contact with him bc he is always trying to ruin my life and he gets on fb and says I’m the one that caused him all these problems and I am the one with issues. Everything my ex says is lies. He barely even picks up my son when he is supposed to. And he acts like he is the perfect father he hasn’t paid child support in a year. He doesn’t want to help. He did that when we were married. And he has his new supply thinking I’m the probelem and that he is a good dad blah blah. It hurts my feelings that I see that stuff on fb. I blocked them so I didn’t have to see it. But my friends send me things if he goes on a rant on fb. I feel so alone. And I hate that he never gets in trouble for what he does. And how much he hurt my son and I. Anyway.
Thriving101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Buffy01, Fuzzybear, Kathleen83, Open Eyes, Purple,Violet,Blue, summersover, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Buffy01