View Single Post
Thriving101

Member Since Nov 2019
68 hugs
given
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 05:30 AM

Hi Christina and no I’m not seeing a therapist I do need someone to talk to. I need to get one. My son has adhd and is very very hyper and has sensory processing disorder maybe even some bipolar in There. So I am always chasing after him and feeling exhausted. Every single day I barely have time to use the toilet. Seriously. I feel so many emotions. We were married we are divorced. I am married to someone else. And now he is getting married to someone else. She hasn’t seen his lies yet and she went on fb talking crap about me and how he is a good father and he literary doesn’t pay child support or see he Kid barely. He has gaslighted her so bad. And is using her vehicle. I don’t want to get on fb bc I know there’s nothing I can do to see how people view me. He wants everyone to believe he is a good dad sees his kid etc. it makes me mad bc that girl put on fb that all dads aren’t deadbeats. Etc. the state is biased towards men. Which isn’t true in his case. And right the state is the one who made him pay in the first place and he should help pay for his son regardless if I have a job or not. My son alone is already a pretty much over the top full time job let alone I have bipolar and I also have fibromyalgia which is what a lot of people get after being with a full blown narcissist. So my muscles hurt a lot. That girl was talking crap about me how I don’t have a job and I literary try to hard every single day. And fight whatever crap I’m feeling to make it through each day with a adhd kid. He is supposed to be paying 427 a month. Plus keep him on medical. We have court on Tuesday. I hate even seeing my ex because he used to stalk me so bad. He still will talk to me badly in messages on my phone and blames me for every single thing. He literary will even argue with himself. I’m just sick of it all. He doesn’t even want to help my son if he gets him will feed him sugar and go against what the doctor says. It makes my sons moods worse. He just does things to be vindictive he literary lacks empathy. I’m just so drained. I’ll be in court on Tuesday I should be glad that we’re going which in a way I am but I am scared of this man. I honestly never know what he is capable of. Thanks for responding to me I feel literary so alone lately.
Thriving101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Open Eyes