View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 05:31 AM

Hey @Row Jimmy I am strapped in with you! I have my pink fluorescent, off the shoulder sweatshirt on with my acid washed jeans and hi-top reeboks. I am rocking my jelly bracelets, blue eye shadow and side ponytail. I am ready to write with my scented markers and my trapper keeper. I will hand out freely my scratch and sniff stickers- I love my Lisa Frank school supplies. I learned to write well using my speak and spell and I will trade garbage pail kids with anyone. If its 1980 then I am in love with my Barbie magic curl doll and kissing barbie and my barbie dream house. I also love my moppets secret doll house and She-ra doll. I get around town on my big wheel. I have just seen the movie Xanadu and asked for a pair of roller skates and leg warmers and feel in love with Olivia Newton John. If its 1985 then I have my cabbage patch kid, my lite-brite and my little pony's. I have scalded myself on my easy-bake oven and color forms. I love strawberry shortcake and rainbow brite. I watch saturday morning cartoons and love the smurfs cartoon and the dungeons and dragons cartoon. My big favorite is Pee-wee's playhouse that comes on towards the end of the cartoons. I am totally into Cydie Lauper and the movie Annie. If its 1987 then I am listening to Tracy Chapman and U2. If its 1989 then I really want to see Dirty Dancing but my mom won't let me. Who else is with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row Jimmy View Post
Who's with me? Who wants to go back to big hair, parachute pants, Duran Duran, and pretentious innocence? Seriously, where's the beef?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
zapatoes

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, Sometimes psychotic, VerMOZZica, zapatoes