Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 05:41 AM

Hey @Thriving101, I am so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriving101 View Post
I’m really not doing well. I am a survivor of domestic violence with my ex and I have ptsd. Severe ptsd. My ex was more emotionally financially abusive not too much physical but he put me through so much. I feel like nobody can relate to me. I feel so alone. We have a son together and it’s really hard having to keep in contact with him bc he is always trying to ruin my life and he gets on fb and says I’m the one that caused him all these problems and I am the one with issues.
If you can prove he is harassing you then document and go to the police. It is not ok and it is just extended abuse. if you are divorced, go over your papers and google some stuff about what the law says you can and cant do to ex's. Since he is a bad father, doesn't pay child support and hardly sees your son then maybe you need to go back to court and legally put those things in place. If he is not paying support go after him. He probably bad mouths you to your son- which can cause parental alienation which IS against the law. How do you think this impacts your son?

Quote:
It hurts my feelings that I see that stuff on fb. I blocked them so I didn’t have to see it. But my friends send me things if he goes on a rant on fb. I feel so alone. And I hate that he never gets in trouble for what he does. And how much he hurt my son and I. Anyway.
I am glad you blocked him and I am going to be blunt. Friends who send you stuff that he says on FB are not your friends plain and simple. What friend in the world would cause hurt to someone by showing them stuff from an abusive ex they have blocked? They are not complicit in the abuse and are helping to extend it. If you feel you cant cut ties with them or that the relationships is too important than tell all of them that under no circumstances do you ever want to see, know or hear what he is doing on FB or saying on FB about you or himself or anything to do with him. Tell these "friends" that if they violate this request you will cut them out.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Thriving101

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist