View Single Post
Thriving101

Member Since Nov 2019
68 hugs
given
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 06:06 AM

I have gone to the police multiple times. He has said some things which sounded pretty threatening to me about me and about my husband. But nothing absolutely specific enough for the cops to do anything about it. It really has be questioning the whole system. Some people end up getting murdered from guys like my ex. And the cops never taking that person seriously. Unless he makes a threat like I’m going to kill you and your husband then they don’t care. And unless he’s beating up on someone then they don’t care. There needs to be more programs and help for women with abusive partners. There’s a reason women don’t feel safe. My ex was a huge stalker still is. And it’s terrifying. He used to show up where I was all the time and would never want me to leave the house ever. When we were married and it was hell. He is also a huge pill popper and on steroids
He does tell my son things all the time. If and when he comes back from his dads he seems to hate me and my husband again. He also neglects my son a lot. He won’t bathe him for days or brush his teeth. It’s sad really. My friends weren’t doing it to be mean. I had asked them to do it for court purposes to show that he goes on rants on fb. But I don’t want him to have access to my account so I blocked him. I told her today that I was blocking him and that if he goes on rants about me to please let me know. It shows he is unstable in a way and it should be like illegal to just go on there talking crap about the mother of his child when it’s not even true the stuff he is saying. My ex stole my son multiple times and took him nine hours away and would not bring him back. That is when we were married. That’s when I had to file for divorce. And then after that he did it two more times. When he stole him the cops didn’t do crap until I got a court order from a judge to bring him back to me so I went two months without seeing my son and he would not let me see him. Then when I got a order the cops went in his house and got him three cop cars. Ten he puts on fb that i stole him. It was a huge deal but at the time I kept him with me until court again Bc I was not going to have him take him from mea again. I was trying to protect him. And he put on fb that I stole my son. And a hundred people shared it. And people were like you should send out an amber alert. And I couldn’t do anything about what he was posting. I had to get a lawyer. And she had to tell the police that I was keeping him safe and I have court order over my son. And he got mad about that. I have so much ptsd. So the whole town just sees his side and not my side. And everyone else. I have been suffering in silence because I’m scared of that man if I even try to explain myself. This all sounds like a book or something but it was my life.😔
Thriving101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Open Eyes