Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoodyDutchman View Post
Not only do we all blow off steam at times, drinks make it worse. So if anyone has any comments about it, it may be helpful to say you had a bit much to drink, state you shouldn't have said half of it and don't want to talk about it.

You've learned the lesson here, so if the fallout isn't too bad at least you have that. Could've gone much worse. I usually stop after 1-2 beers, and when I'm driving I have an additional excuse never to drink more than 1. I say things I shouldn't too after a drink too many.
Thank you!

Oh yes, drinks made it worse!!!!

I did apologize and explained myself by text to them, while we were not at work. I said I had too much to drink, that I had been frustrated at work, and that I was just kind of letting it all out.... they both very graciously said "no biggie. I completely understand."

Thankfully, it's all good between us now. They seem to have let it go, and it seems I did not alienate myself.

I now am on a 3-drink max limit. After 3 drinks is when trouble happens for me. And NO drinking with colleagues after work. IF I do, it will be 1 single drink.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Purple,Violet,Blue, TheMoodyDutchman, winter4me

Thanks for this!
TheMoodyDutchman, winter4me