Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2018
10.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Cool Jan 18, 2020 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Hey @Row Jimmy I am strapped in with you! I have my pink fluorescent, off the shoulder sweatshirt on with my acid washed jeans and hi-top reeboks. I am rocking my jelly bracelets, blue eye shadow and side ponytail. I am ready to write with my scented markers and my trapper keeper. I will hand out freely my scratch and sniff stickers- I love my Lisa Frank school supplies. I learned to write well using my speak and spell and I will trade garbage pail kids with anyone. If its 1980 then I am in love with my Barbie magic curl doll and kissing barbie and my barbie dream house. I also love my moppets secret doll house and She-ra doll. I get around town on my big wheel. I have just seen the movie Xanadu and asked for a pair of roller skates and leg warmers and feel in love with Olivia Newton John. If its 1985 then I have my cabbage patch kid, my lite-brite and my little pony's. I have scalded myself on my easy-bake oven and color forms. I love strawberry shortcake and rainbow brite. I watch saturday morning cartoons and love the smurfs cartoon and the dungeons and dragons cartoon. My big favorite is Pee-wee's playhouse that comes on towards the end of the cartoons. I am totally into Cydie Lauper and the movie Annie. If its 1987 then I am listening to Tracy Chapman and U2. If its 1989 then I really want to see Dirty Dancing but my mom won't let me. Who else is with us?

Yes Cyndi Lauper was very cool and had awesome music and music videos. Do you remember jelly shoes.
zapatoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*