View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Jan 18, 2020 at 04:38 PM

I'm giving my dog away! I love her but i've always felt guilty about the inconsistent schedule i have her on. This is due to my bipolar cycles, being manic in the Spring and Fall and up at dawn and depressed in the Summer and Winter and up at noon. That has to be hard on her. Dogs need routine. Also, due to being so rundown physically due to bipolar i haven't been walking her. I've just been taking her to a dogpark, which isn't ideal either.

So my neighbor's dog died recently and she is a superb dogmom, you can set your clock by her, she was out three times a day walking her dog and she's going to take my dog! That way my dog's environment stays the same and i can still see her occasionally. My neighbor already loves my dog and my dog loves her and i know she is going to a good home.

My neighbor is going away to Florida for a week soon so we'll just try and transition my dog for now and she'll take her permanently once she gets back. My neighbor's going to be taking her out for walks and i'm so glad i don't have to face that anymore! I love my dog but i won't miss the crushing guilt i've felt about her inconsistent schedule. I'm just soooooooooo pleased! It's best for all of us.

Last edited by Anonymous41462; Jan 18, 2020 at 06:20 PM..

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, cashart10, Nammu, Rick7892, Sunflower123, Wander, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina