Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2020 at 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LundiHvalursson View Post
Regarding my threads about being 30 and virgin/single despite not wanting to, I was thinking about techniques to maintian and even improve my self-esteem and self-confidence when people are constantly criticising, insulting and berating me for being single/virgin so old at age 30.

Ever since around age 12/13 I was made fun of for never having a girlfriend, and since then the virginity issue has spurned others to make fun of me on a regular basis up to now in the present. I have been called all sorts of names like "reject", "loser", "virgin loser", "scummy virgin", etc., plus being told, "Women would rather have sex with a retard" or "Women would rather pick a midget than be with you". This hurt quite a lot, especially if it were a woman who told me this.

So I was wondering how to improve my self-esteem and self-confidence, even when people have and continue to make fun of me for being single/virgin. If I had to do a count, I would probably say that I have been insulted or made fun for being single/virgin well over 1000 times. Probably over 2000 times, I would not be surprised. And not only do dates or prospective women berate me, but also supposed friends/acquaintances, plus relatives from extended family on both sides of the family.

In the past two months, I have made much progress. However, it is hard because as I ascend the "hill" of self-esteem and confidence, there are those who constantly. try to push me down the hill, figuratively speaking.
I'm sorry that you been treated this way. I been treated horrible and shame by my assistant manager all because of a sibling told private information to other people.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote